AccentHansen have been trading for nearly 50 years from locations in and around Manchester. During this period it has changed much, and is now a recognised industry leader in the UK construction market providing a broad range of bespoke products and services. Since 1996, AccentHansen has been part of the anglo-scandinavian HansenGroup.
A brief history is shown below.
• Formed as ICI Acoustics to manufacture acoustic booths
• Became part of T.H. Holdings
• Relocated to Kemp Street in Middleton
• Relocated to Greengate Way in Middleton
• Setup Accent Steel Door Division
• Purchased by HansenGroup
• Investment in automated manufacturing processes
• Added Glass Fire Doors to product offer
• Relocated to Rochdale
• Added Shopfronts, Entrances, Architectural Metalwork to product offer
• Opened New Manufacturing & Fabrication Unit In Ossett
Founded in 1909 in Denmark, HansenGroup today is Northern Europe’s leading independent fenestration specialist, and is market leader in curtain wall, commercial windows, unitised solutions, metal doors, fire, security and structural glazing.
HansenGroup companies design, manufacture and install aluminium facades, curtain walling, bolted structural glazing, roofing, entrances, shopfronts, commercial window and door systems, unitised, 3D, plus a myriad of other unique and technically advanced building products.
HansenGroup has operations in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Poland, Abu Dhabi and UK, and can supply products and services to anywhere in the world.
HansenGroups’ progressive products reflect the principles of minimalist Scandinavian design, energy efficiency and high quality precision engineering.
For more information, please visit the HansenGroup website.