As part of Northern Europe’s leading fenestrators we are aware, not only of global concerns, but also of our own local environment.
Industrial activity inevitably affects the natural environment and the life of the community around our activities. As members of that community, we share its concerns and are determined to ensure that we minimise any adverse effects that our activities may have on the environment.
Our aim is to strike an appropriate balance between meeting the needs of our customers and our desire to protect the environment.
AccentHansen has therefore formalised its commitment towards safeguarding the environment in this statement of policy.
AccentHansen is committed to:
- Comply with all existing environmental legislation
- Review the environmental performance of all company sites on a regular basis
- Take environmental issues and factors into account in planning and developing new and existing activities
- Improve the environmental impact of the company’s activities and prevent pollution
- Make informed contributions to the development of public policy on relevant environmental issues
- Collect information pertaining to the environmental impact and record of the company
- Respond to the needs and concerns of the community with regard to the environment
AccentHansen, together with its supply chain partners operate a recycling policy. This includes:
- Steel offcuts and other metals
- Glass, cardboard, paper and wood
- IT and other communications equipment