We are a business that is focused on project delivery (known as HansenWay), and to that end we employ a quality management system.
We pride ourself on our professional, fair and reasonable approach to managing projects and the methodology we employ to deliver our quality products & services to clients.
The HansenWay shapes our processes for enquiries, tendering & quoting, commercial negotiations & administration, order processing, design & approvals, procurement & manufacturing, delivery, installation and performance improvement.
The way we work is subject to a continuous improvement process; we are always looking to improve.
All our processes are documented and audited as part of the ISO 9001:2015 accreditation.
As part of Northern Europe’s leading fenestrators we are aware, not only of global concerns, but also of our own local environment.
Industrial activity inevitably affects the natural environment and the life of the community around our activities. As members of that community, we share its concerns and are determined to ensure that we minimise any adverse effects that our activities may have on the environment.
Our aim is to strike an appropriate balance between meeting the needs of our customers and our desire to protect the environment.
We have therefore formalised its commitment towards safeguarding the environment in this statement of policy.
We are committed to:
• Comply with all existing environmental legislation
• Review the environmental performance of all company sites on a regular basis
• Take environmental issues and factors into account in planning and developing new and existing activities
• Improve the environmental impact of the company’s activities and prevent pollution
• Make informed contributions to the development of public policy on relevant environmental issues
• Collect information pertaining to the environmental impact and record of the company
• Respond to the needs and concerns of the community with regard to the environment
Together with its supply chain partners, we operate a recycling policy. This includes…
• Steel offcuts and other metals
• Glass, cardboard, paper and wood
• IT and other communications equipment
Health & Safety
HansenGroup UK takes the Health, Safety and Wellbeing of our employees very seriously indeed, and are extremely proud of our Health & Safety record; 11th year without a RIDDOR reportable incident.
This enviable record has been achieved by challenging the attitude and behaviour of our employees toward Health & Safety. The best systems in the world cannot create a positive Health & Safety culture, only people can.
Our aim is to create/provide a ZERO INCIDENT/ZERO HARM working environment for all our employees, through planning, doing and reviewing.
THINK SAFETY … WORK SAFELY … GO HOME SAFE