Riser Doors provide protection to riser openings from both sides to prevent fire entering or escaping from the riser shafts and spreading throughout multistorey buildings. The door leafs comprise steel skins to both the outside and the internal face, and usually have locks fitted.
The are often fitted in office blocks, residential complexes and industrial buildings.
- Available in Single Door/Leaf, Double Door/Leaf or Continuous Access/Banks.
- Certified up to 240mins fire rated. BS EN 1634-1:2000
- Optional 80mins insulated. BS EN 1634-1: 2000
- 36 dB acoustic shielded. BS EN ISO 140-3:1995, BS 2750: Part 3:1995
- Airtight to Part L. BS EN 12207: 2000 & BS EN 1026:2000
- Smoke seals/Intumescent strips.
- Fully welded 4 sided rigid box section frame.
- Frame options to suit finishing requirements.
- Full length concealed piano hinge.
- 3 Point locking (high security option).
- Optional safety handrails. BS6180:2011