For many years, HansenGroup companies have design, manufactured and install structural and bolted glass systems. Traditionally used for external facades, these systems can also be used in roofs, atria, canopies and much more.
Hansen ThermoSpan is an example of such a system. It is a bolted glass structural system that enables architects and specifiers to create original designs in glass in any plane from vertical through to horizontal. The structural glass system is available in laminated and, double glazed versions. Glass fins can be provided to support the structural glazing.
It is widely used in retail, residential, commercial, retail, educational and leisure buildings to provide distinctive features in atriums, entrances and rooflights.
• All glass is toughened and heat soak tested
• Double glazed units have captive inserts which reduces cold bridging and and increases thermal insulation
• Low E and Solar Control glasses are available to reduce thermal loss and reduce solar gain
• Laminated glass can be provided for enhanced safety in such areas as rooflights and canopies
• Hansen ThermoSpan can be supported by glass fins or an independent steel or rod rigging structure
• Wide range of stainless steel bolts, profiled brackets and castings available